Xandex 8104 is a premium, low viscosity, glycol ether free ink that delivers large thin dots and maintains excellent geometry on dense IC circuitry. Xandex 8104 exhibits controlled wetting (spreading) on many different wafer passivations, with a dot range of 11-86 mil (see chart below).*
Xandex 8104 glycol ether free ink hard cures under ambient conditions in the least time of any of the inks offered by Xandex. Ink dots air dry** to a hard cure at a rate of approximately 1 minute per 1 mil of dot size, and maintain excellent adhesion. Xandex 8104 is thermally stable and can be used in hot chuck and oven dry applications without cracking or loss of adhesion. Xandex 8104 contains less than 20ppm of Sodium and Chloride and is 100% certified.
8104 Features and Benefits
- Fast air dry time (1 minute per 1 mil of dot size, or faster)
- Glycol ether free
- Less than 20ppm Sodium and Chloride - 100% certified
- Four month shelf life
- Consistent dot shape and size
- Excellent adhesion
- Thermally stable for inking with hot chuck
- Large dots with rapid air drying at ambient temperatures
- Available in DM-2 & DM 2.3: A5, A6 and A8
* All ink dot characterization testing performed at ambient temperature of 70° degrees F, relative humidity of 50% using polished, unetched silicon wafers (no passivation)
** A room temperature cure will give good results for the vast majority of applications. In applications where the ink will be subjected to very harsh process conditions or if the ink is not giving acceptable adhesion results, a cure of 150 degrees C for 30 minutes is recommended.